Hamilton Industries provides scrap metal collection and transportation services primarily to companies in the oil and gas, construction and demolition, and manufacturing sectors. We can schedule pick-up within 24 hours for most locations within a 100-mile radius of the Greater Houston area. If you need access to other scrap markets across Texas or the United States, just ask.
We aim to make scrap metal pick-up as easy and seamless as possible for our clients.
- All Equipment Provided. We provide all necessary equipment, such as hoppers and bins, at no additional charge. We’ll drop them off. All you have to do is fill them up and contact us when you are ready for pick-up.
- Prompt Pick-up and Transportation. When you contact us, we will schedule pick-up at the earliest mutually agreeable time — often the same day, and almost always within 24 hours.
- Weight Verification. All loads are weighed on scale certified by the State of Texas. (Loads can be weighed on a public scale on request; however, this can affect scheduling.)
- “Audit-Proof" Destruction. We can provide Certificates or Letters of Destruction, including detailed destruction reports to meet your process. If necessary, we can also provide photographs, tonnage reports, and payment history.
- Competitive Pricing. We pay the best going rates for scrap metal based on current market value and market conditions.
Above all, your needs determine our service. We're known for our outstanding customer support. If you have any questions, just ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Scrap Metal and Materials
Hamilton Industries collects all commercial scrap metal, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys as well as insulated wiring. If you have any questions about your materials, please feel free to give us a call.
Other nickel alloys